Latest

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bye Bye To Student Life...Welcome To Professional.





This month was so hectic and stressful because I was busy in semester examination ...thank God its ended today. Now, no more classes and no more assignments because fifth semester has ended and now we have project training in last sem.
I am feeling happy as examination finished and also feeling sad as student life is come to an end.
From last 20 years the journey of my student life has been wonderful. I would like to share some memorable moments of my student life with you.

The journey started twenty year back wen I got enrolled in first standard in primary school which was situated in my village. As a child and as a student I used to be  very shy but an intelligent boy. My grandfather used to be a teacher and my father is also a teacher and let me tell you one interesting fact that in my village, there is at least one teacher in every family. So you can say that education is in my blood and I have learnt  a lot throughout my life by living in such an educational society. I always scored good marks in my exams and till class 10 my name used to be in Top three in rank list.

When I passed class fifth exams my admission took place in middle school which was in other village. I and my friends used to cover the 3 kilometre distance daily by foot or sometimes with byecycle. I completed class six and seven from this school. I still remember those days when my grandfather used to give me ten rupee note on every Monday and I expended those money till Wednesday..aur fir than than gopal..those moments were amazing.

In class eight I got admission in Palamu Zila School Daltonganj, one of the best school in the town. I will always grateful to my father for sending me in best schools in every courses. I was so happy at that day when I got result of class eight because I had secured third position among hundred students. This was achievement for me because maine pahli baar village se baahar jakar achhe marks laye the.

After completion of my secondary exams I came to Meerut for further study and again admission was took place in best school of India- Saraswati Shishu Mandir Meerut (yes I believe so). The reason behind saying it  best school  is that I found very unique way of teaching by teachers work here. They not only teach about related subjects but also about sanskar daily and this makes it different from other schools. My favourite teacher here was Mr. Brmhanad Sharma(Hindi teacher) and Mr.R.L. Sharma(English teacher).
I have learnt a lot of good thing about study as well as life.
The impact of this school was such that when I passed from this school I thought 'why I was not in this school from begning'.


The above picture is with my teacher Mr. Vishant Tyagi(HOD BCA IIMS MEERUT).
He will be always on top in my favourite teachers list. The way he teaches and the way he manages his student is incredible. He always used to say us that BCA will be your best and memorable moments of your life and this is exactly true. I enjoyed as well as did lots of study during the three tremendous year of  BCA.
I also developed some interpersonal skills like English speaking, presentation skills and interacting with people etc. These three years of BCA was most important and learning phase of my life. I am very thankful to Vishant sir and all the faculty members of department for teaching me so gracefully and for believing in me.


As BCA was incredible so as MCA. The above picture is with my HOD MCA Mr. L.K.Viswamitra.
He is one of the best teacher and true mentor for students. I have learnt various things from him regarding study as well as things which is important in life. He was so kind and supportive throughout the entire course.
He supported me on different occasions in the college. I am very thankful to him and all faculty members of MCA department.

Student life is so much about passion, learning and creativity and although the active student carrier is going to be end but i would like to remain as a student lifelong. Learning gives us to know about new things in life daily and it should be never ended. Its co-incidence that I have completed my student life at the age of 24 and Sachin Tendulkar ended his 24 year cricketing carrier this year. And one co-incidence will happen next year  together when I will get a good job and Narendra Modi will become Prime Minister of India.
  
So bye bye to 2013 as well as student life and lets welcome 2014 and my professional life.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014.
                                
                                                                      waiting for your comments.
                                                               Nitish.


Post a Comment

0 Comments